+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can sds be rejected with financial reasons?

kwab21

Oct 3, 2020

can i just upload GIC certificate and 1 year tuition paid for proof of funds SDS?

TIES TO HOME COUNTRY.
- will and testament from mother help? i have no properties.
- my only family in my country is my senior mother and my grandmother. sister is in USA.

lolcocks

Jul 23, 2020

can i just upload GIC certificate and 1 year tuition paid for proof of funds SDS?

TIES TO HOME COUNTRY.
- will and testament from mother help? i have no properties.
- my only family in my country is my senior mother and my grandmother. sister is in USA.
You can attach your mother's or grandmother's properties as proof.

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
out of curiosity you must have some plans to pay for further education ? Are you depending on finding a job enough to support you ?
Also, your is your mother employed ? If so you can show her salary and show her as your sponsor

gurpreetbal

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
For Study permit, the applicant must state how he will plan out to pay for the entire duration of study (living + tution).
SDS is just for faster processing of study permit if you met the conditions
hope it clarifies.

rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
depends, if your course is one year and you have already paid one year fees ( for sds ) + gic = nothing else required
3 years course with tuition @ 20,000$ each year and you have only paid 1 yr fees + gic = required some additional proof

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Any study permit application can be refused if the applicant fails to show they have sufficient available funds to pay for their tuition and living expenses, and to a return plane ticket, without relying on part-time employment.

kwab21

Oct 3, 2020
thanks! will give bank statements or bank certificate to make profile stronger. i wanted to give more docs for financial. its just that my agent keeps telling me in sds other financial docs is not required. GIC and 1 year tuition is the only thing that is needed. but thanks for the advice, will give bank statements.

it is just that this month i will add my name in my mother's bank account to pay for GIC. because GIC needs to come from applicants account or joint account. Im just worried that visa officer will reject because it will show in bank statemnet that recently i was added to my mother's bank account.is this an issue? do i need like a letter of explanation from mother to explain why she added me to her bank account recently?

kwab21

Oct 3, 2020
depends, if your course is one year and you have already paid one year fees ( for sds ) + gic = nothing else required
3 years course with tuition @ 20,000$ each year and you have only paid 1 yr fees + gic = required some additional proof
mine is 2 year course