+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can quebec revoke my csq even after i did landing ?

Jackson_jiang

Apr 30, 2016
Apparently, they are calling people back for a french interview to evaluate some people's french level , even the certificate of our language proficiency was issued 2 years ago, m worried if they found out i haven't practice my french over the past 2 years and my french deteriorates, they will revoke my csq, or cancel my immigration status even i did landing a month ago. can some body tell me is it possible that cic will cancel my status if quebec revoked my csq?
please, if someone knows the answer how the system work :'(

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Jackson_jiang said:
Apparently, they are calling people back for a french interview to evaluate some people's french level , even the certificate of our language proficiency was issued 2 years ago, m worried if they found out i haven't practice my french over the past 2 years and my french deteriorates, they will revoke my csq, or cancel my immigration status even i did landing a month ago. can some body tell me is it possible that cic will cancel my status if quebec revoked my csq?
please, if someone knows the answer how the system work :'(
I believe that the fact that you are now a Permanent Resident means that you are quite safe. There are no grounds for revocation here.