+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can+ Program

nex10

Apr 16, 2014
Hi Guys!
I am planning to apply for canada TRV. I have visited USA a couple of times recently. So I am eligible for Can+ program. I read that files get processes in 5 days if eligible for CAN+ program. However, when I inquired at VFS, they told me that processing time is same for normal and CAN+ TRV Applications.
So, if someone familiar with CAN+ program, it will be very beneficial if you can give some input on CAN+ program.
Does it really make difference?
Thank You.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
nex10 said:
I read that files get processes in 5 days if eligible for CAN+ program. However, when I inquired at VFS, they told me that processing time is same for normal and CAN+ TRV Applications.
Any processing times mentioned are only indicative..... actual processing time will vary from case to case

The advantages of CAN+ are expedited processing and fewer documents can be submitted with your TRV application.... I don't know why VFS staff told you that processing times are same as regular TRV applications. In fact, you must mention (when you submit your application) that you are specifically applying under the CAN+ program

I suggest that you ring the VFS Global toll-free number in India to reconfirm about CAN+ processing timelines.... having stated this, VFS has absolutely no part in the processing of visa applications.... and sometimes their information on timelines can be completely off the mark

punj+aab

Feb 1, 2015

Hi Guys!
I am planning to apply for canada TRV. I have visited USA a couple of times recently. So I am eligible for Can+ program. I read that files get processes in 5 days if eligible for CAN+ program. However, when I inquired at VFS, they told me that processing time is same for normal and CAN+ TRV Applications.
So, if someone familiar with CAN+ program, it will be very beneficial if you can give some input on CAN+ program.
Does it really make difference?
Thank You.

please share ur experience with can + program

thanx