+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can physically deliver CV to company instead of applying online?

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
Hi
Talking directly with manager or anyone in recruitment position obviously has a positive impact , nevertheless , can visit a company which needs a employee and talking with HR directly instead of applying online? or calling ?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi
Talking directly with manager or anyone in recruitment position obviously has a positive impact , nevertheless , can visit a company which needs a employee and talking with HR directly instead of applying online? or calling ?
If you are aware of the COVID situation in Canada now, a lot of the office aren't really open yet.

And even if open, the specific manager may not be there. And likley is busy and cannot have a unplanned appointment with you. So so is an HR person.
(and I hope you are also aware that HR department may not be in the same location as the office you went to)

I think it's NOT a good plan unless you are trying to hand in resume of fast food chains, grocery stores and retails.

Personally, I think showing up without an appointment and demanding to see a manager will have a negative impact.

Reactions: santi_marlon