+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can parents of international students travel with them?

Mb11

Dec 2, 2019
Thank you for your reply
yes it is for a purpose stated here.
i have a valid study visa since Jan 2020
They came to help me settle in Jan. but then due to the pandemic i had to leave Canada. Now, as I plan to travel back they would like to accompany. And yes they’ll be undergoing a 14 day quarantine with me.
Do they need any special permission? And if yes how to obtain that?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for your reply
They came to help me settle in Jan. but then due to the pandemic i had to leave Canada. Now, as I plan to travel back they would like to accompany. And yes they’ll be undergoing a 14 day quarantine with me.
Thank you for your reply
Have you looked at the website attached by the previous poster? All the info is there. Given that you are returning there is less of an argument for them to accompany you but you can certainly try. They should not book tickets unless they have approval. Your school will have a quarantine plan that you are required to follow so you should be making contact with them about your return.