+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can Pakistani who dont have funds to show statement can borrow for some days.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanamen said:
Dear Mr.Irfan
It's one of the main requirement of CIC to have sufficient funds in your account which solely belongs to you .You are not supposed to deceive the Immigration Authorities by borrowing funds for short period of time until you get visa and then return back.
Are you allowed to borrow a Degree or IELTS result to present in front of Immigration , that's not belongs to you ?..NO WAY,,,,, Same thing with funds. If you don't have funds don't apply now .Work hard ,do overtime ,make money legally up to required amount and then apply
Do you believe on honesty?
It is impossible to achieve long-term change without being honest to yourself. A lie may solve a present problem, but it has no future. Here is an example
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/possible-consequences-for-obtaining-citizenship-on-false-documents-t61298.0.html

Honesty may be a simple policy but it is not easy! There are positive and negative effects to being honest. It is often the negative effects of being honest that prevent us from stepping out in this noble quest. Here are some of the negative effects of being honest; rejection, isolation, hostility, animosity and hurt feelings but the benefits are worth full as Honesty develops peace of mind , is the first step to the right way of living, develops trust and is the only way to recover.

I request the forum members not to encourage this kind of situation which is totally illegal. Dont track them to the imitation ways.
Thank You
would you mind telling me how much honest are you? in your real life, in your job, in your relationships in everyhting....

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
would you mind telling me how much honest are you? in your real life, in your job, in your relationships in everyhting....
Excuse me ,are you working on behalf of this person who is making illegal inquiries at a well reputed Internationally Immigration Forum by mentioning his country name??

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Irfan00228 said:
Anybody who show their required funds by borrowing money and depositing in thier account for some days just for the sake of getting bank statement.

Can we do this practise? If wo dont have sufficient funds?
To be clear on this, the main reason that you need the funds is to survive in Canada during the early stages of immigration/integration.

If you do not actually have the funds, but you say you do (by some arrangement) don't you think it is in some way fraudulent and foolish?

If you are granted admission to Canada but have no money, how will you manage? The cost of living in Canada is quite high.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanamen said:
Excuse me ,are you working on behalf of this person who is making illegal inquiries at a well reputed Internationally Immigration Forum by mentioning his country name??
answer of a question is not a question...............................

you are exposed with your honesty now. i asked you a simple question.

plus i think you are racist as well . there is nothing to do with any country here.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
answer of a question is not a question...............................

you are exposed with your honesty now. i asked you a simple question.

plus i think you are racist as well . there is nothing to do with any country here.
I cant comment on your allegation,what I request you please make a copy of my post i.e.
Excuse me ,are you working on behalf of this person who is making illegal inquiries at a well reputed Internationally Immigration Forum by mentioning his country name?? take this photocopy to any English Language Professor ,show him and ask him for any racism in that sentence .(Instead there is a favor in sentence) .

What you say about the request made by Jan khan on this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistanis-what-about-if-we-dont-have-employment-contract-but-only-exp-letter-t61656.0.html
Is Jan khan is racist as well???

dodan

Mar 7, 2010
usa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
interesting.

someone is asking how he can fake the fund requirements. not sure if s/he is able to do so, only because it's an online forum and we are not readily recognized.

i also answered to the the OP, stating that minimum fund requirements is for initial survivals. additionally mentioed passively, that in case application gets rejected the fees will go in waste.

well, i wanted to be nice to him/her, giving him/her the benefit of doubt, as s/he may be innocent and wants to migrate at any cost.

however, it is surprising that another person is supporting the OP and calling the advising forum member a racist!

To be direct - i would ask - the country should monitor its new immigrants. canada has shown enough opennes but it has to make sure that crooked people are not taking any advantage of it................

thanks

musmanasghar

May 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
First Off all i hope OP will arrange sufficient funds at the time of travel, as he already mentioned that he has got half of required funds.
Moreover, i will really appreciate if we will not take advantage of loop holes as it will only lead towards the more strict Migration policies by Canada.
Irfan now read my lips and understand that Information booklets only tells you about the requirements of application and related documents.
If you want to immigrate then you have to provide as much as you can to show your employment or Funding details.
Now why VO will ask 6 Months Bank statement or fresh Proof of funds? ... Answer is v simple, they will verify you and your ability to support yourself.
No one can challenge the VO decision so its up to you, how much you strengthen your case.
I myself is the victim of a WRONG VO decision as a Pre June Applicant and now i am stuck because cant send my docs again due to change in NOC list.
Visa officers are human and they can do mistakes, because they are not familiar with your educational system, employment issues and banking types.
They work by books so b prepared. they can ask, verify or call you at any stage of application processing.
Do not think that if some one have not experienced something which was NOT DONE BEFORE will not be faced by you .....

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Kanamen said:
Dear Mr.Irfan
It's one of the main requirement of CIC to have sufficient funds in your account which solely belongs to you .You are not supposed to deceive the Immigration Authorities by borrowing funds for short period of time until you get visa and then return back.
Are you allowed to borrow a Degree or IELTS result to present in front of Immigration Officer,that's not belongs to you ?..NO WAY,,,,, Same thing with funds. If you don't have funds don't apply now .Work hard ,do overtime ,make money legally up to required amount and then apply
Do you believe on honesty?
It is impossible to achieve long-term change without being honest to yourself. A lie may solve a present problem, but it has no future. Here is an example
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/possible-consequences-for-obtaining-citizenship-on-false-documents-t61298.0.html

Honesty may be a simple policy but it is not easy! There are positive and negative effects to being honest. It is often the negative effects of being honest that prevent us from stepping out in this noble quest. Here are some of the negative effects of being honest; rejection, isolation, hostility, animosity and hurt feelings but the benefits are worth full as Honesty develops peace of mind , is the first step to the right way of living, develops trust and is the only way to recover.

I request the forum members not to encourage this kind of situation which is totally illegal. Dont track them to the imitation ways.
Thank You
Very nicely said, I agree with you. CIC has strict instructions to not to borrow funds.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanamen said:
I cant comment on your allegation,what I request you please make a copy of my post i.e.
Excuse me ,are you working on behalf of this person who is making illegal inquiries at a well reputed Internationally Immigration Forum by mentioning his country name?? take this photocopy to any English Language Professor ,show him and ask him for any racism in that sentence .(Instead there is a favor in sentence) .

What you say about the request made by Jan khan on this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistanis-what-about-if-we-dont-have-employment-contract-but-only-exp-letter-t61656.0.html
Is Jan khan is racist as well???
you copy and paste in some online english grammar and if still you don't understand my question ask some english expert. i repeat "answer of a question is not a cross question".

by the way improve your english as well. i saw in some of your posts you are a landed immigrant and have been in canada for a reasonable amount of time but your english sounds you live in some remote village of india. have you provided fake ielts or what. i doubt your proficiency in english.

on the other side to those people who are supporting this fella, i tell you i have seen on this forum people openly discussing borrowing money, paying bribes to get police clearance especially in indian forums. where is the honesty then. these days you can advise each other to be honest but when it comes to one's own sake people forget about any honesty.

these cic people have made very tough rules. on other side many people have come up and said their stay in canada is a waste of time. they left their good jobs in their home countries in hope to find a better future in canada but only to find what a waste canada is.

asdf111

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
pittabread said:
you copy and paste in some online english grammar and if still you don't understand my question ask some english expert. i repeat "answer of a question is not a cross question".

by the way improve your english as well. i saw in some of your posts you are a landed immigrant and have been in canada for a reasonable amount of time but your english sounds you live in some remote village of india. have you provided fake ielts or what. i doubt your proficiency in english.

on the other side to those people who are supporting this fella, i tell you i have seen on this forum people openly discussing borrowing money, paying bribes to get police clearance especially in indian forums. where is the honesty then. these days you can advise each other to be honest but when it comes to one's own sake people forget about any honesty.

these cic people have made very tough rules. on other side many people have come up and said their stay in canada is a waste of time. they left their good jobs in their home countries in hope to find a better future in canada but only to find what a waste canada is.
i agree with pittabread