+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can my uncle and mother sponsor me?

ared

Jul 2, 2020
Dhaka
Hello

I wanted to know if my mother (having tuition fee for one year+living expenses for a year) and my uncle(having more than a year living cost and tuition fee)can sponsor my education to canada?They both live in Bangladesh.I am applying for my masters in a 2 year program.My first term tuition will be paid by my uncle in full. Is this good enough to convince the visa officer?

Thanks everyone.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
It is better to show your parent's account for visa purposes. If anyone else is paying then it is better to have them paid the fees in fuel and show proof of that.

ared

Jul 2, 2020
Dhaka
Okay
It is better to show your parent's account for visa purposes. If anyone else is paying then it is better to have them paid the fees in fuel and show proof of that.
Okay thanks..but by "have them paid in full" you mean pay the full 2 years tuition fee and then show them the proof?(in my case my uncle is paying my first term tuition fee) or only first term is good enough?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Yes paid in full.. generally they don't like when no direct family is sponsoring e.g. mother, father, sibling. If that was the case then 1 year or 1 semester would suffice