+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can my MP help me/??

borgy

Feb 7, 2012
im working as a food counter attendant,my work permit expires but i got a new employer ,so i applied for the restoration of my status ...by the time that i got a new LMO my extension expires,now when i apply for a work permit i got denied,they say i dnt have a status here and need to go back to my country[philippines].can a letter from my help me to stay and re apply again?my employer is willing to talk to my MP.thanks for all your help

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

borgy said:
im working as a food counter attendant,my work permit expires but i got a new employer ,so i applied for the restoration of my status ...by the time that i got a new LMO my extension expires,now when i apply for a work permit i got denied,they say i dnt have a status here and need to go back to my country[philippines].can a letter from my help me to stay and re apply again?my employer is willing to talk to my MP.thanks for all your help
No status, you have to leave. If you don't there is a good chance that CBSA will take steps to remove you. There is nothing a MP can do for you at this stage.