+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can my fiancee sponsor me

Readone

Oct 4, 2020
Hello everyone, my fiancee and myself has been dating for some times now, more than 6 years. I am now a resident here in Canada, but I have never included her in any of my application that I am in common-law relationship. We have lived together in the past but that is before I moved to Canada 3years ago.
I want her to join me here but we can't get married yet due to personal reasons.
Since I didn't declare that I am in relationship in all my previous documentation or applications, I would like to know if I can go ahead and apply for her under commonly law partner or conjugal relationship.
Your advice will be of great value.

Thank you all

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone, my fiancee and myself has been dating for some times now, more than 6 years. I am now a resident here in Canada, but I have never included her in any of my application that I am in common-law relationship. We have lived together in the past but that is before I moved to Canada 3years ago.
I want her to join me here but we can't get married yet due to personal reasons.
Since I didn't declare that I am in relationship in all my previous documentation or applications, I would like to know if I can go ahead and apply for her under commonly law partner or conjugal relationship.
Your advice will be of great value.

Thank you all
Did you ever live together for a year?