+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can my cousin in canada can financially support me to study in canada?

mohdtahaif

Apr 26, 2017
I am from Bangladesh residing in Kuwait. Can my cousin sister from canada financially support me for my studies in Canada because I have to show that in the Canadian study permit documentation. Can she make a affidevit of support that she will be bare all my expenses in Canada because there might be another problem of having a family ties that I have to prove. Because she is my family member and if the CIC thinks that I will be staying there after my studies. The financial support will be given by my cousin and the property papers will be shown by my parents. Will that be okay.

Please do reply?

DanielEcu

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Quito, Ecuador
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota, Colombia
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
Doc's Request.
VAC - Upfront
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2017
LANDED..........
Will be 05-07-2017
mohdtahaif said:
I am from Bangladesh residing in Kuwait. Can my cousin sister from canada financially support me for my studies in Canada because I have to show that in the Canadian study permit documentation. Can she make a affidevit of support that she will be bare all my expenses in Canada because there might be another problem of having a family ties that I have to prove. Because she is my family member and if the CIC thinks that I will be staying there after my studies. The financial support will be given by my cousin and the property papers will be shown by my parents. Will that be okay.

Please do reply?
You can have her sponsor you. But at the same time you have to proof that your home country ties are stronger than the ones in Canada. You may or not may be denied. Just apply!

mohdtahaif

Apr 26, 2017
DanielEcu said:
You can have her sponsor you. But at the same time you have to proof that your home country ties are stronger than the ones in Canada. You may or not may be denied. Just apply!
I am from bangladesh residing in kuwait. Can my uncle (my mom's brother) from America financially support me for my studies in Canada by providing an affidevit that he will be bearing all my expenses and my parents will be showing their property papers and other documents to prove the family ties to the CIC coz I will be applying for study permit for Canada. Will there be any problem?

mohdtahaif

Apr 26, 2017
Navkiransandhu said:
No otherwise u may face rejection
I am from bangladesh residing in kuwait. Can my uncle (my mom's brother) from America financially support me for my studies in Canada by providing an affidevit that he will be bearing all my expenses and my parents will be showing their property papers and other documents to prove the family ties to the CIC coz I will be applying for study permit for Canada. Will there be any problem?

DanielEcu

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Quito, Ecuador
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota, Colombia
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
Doc's Request.
VAC - Upfront
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2017
LANDED..........
Will be 05-07-2017
mohdtahaif said:
there could or not... it all depends on how you present the rest of documents... and how everything fits in on your application