+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN JUDICIAL REVIEW BE THE LIFE SAVER?

Venky19

Mar 6, 2015
mine is rejected under medical inadmissibility of child. 42(1)(a) of IRPA. The child was not subjected to medicals, given he doesnt have a valid passport and my separated spouse is uncooperative in the matter. I demonstrated my efforts to IRCC and explained my inability being a victim of circumstances. I am not convinced that for situations out of applicant's control, IRCC rejected the principal applicant for the sole reason of child inadmissibility. I surrendered my future sponsorship rights too during the process. How good is the case for JR and success probability ? any experiences would help. Thanks.

teexzle

Jan 10, 2013
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Mar 9, 2016
Nomination.....
July 21, 2016
AOR Received.
September 12, 2016
Med's Done....
August 29, 2016
Passport Req..
January 19, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 29, 2017
LANDED..........
Feberuary 5, 2017
Hello,

I got rejected my PR because of alleged misrepresentation. I retained the services of a lawyer and the filed for judicial review on the case. This was in January. The courts got back to my lawyers in February asking them to withdraw the case and they would reassess my file. My file was later sent to the same VO and I just received PPR.

So the bottom line is that if you are sure that you didn't make any errors in your file and that a refusal was not justified. I would say go for a JD. It cost me $4000 but at least it was successful and the 5 year ban from travelling to Canada was lifted.
Hello please can you give me the name of the lawyer you used..am in the same suituation now..thanks

djsingh1987

Mar 25, 2016
I got rejection on my TRP and Work permit , I have filed an appeal for judical review in court. I m kind a nervous as I have looked online for the stats it's only 15% chance to get granted . Can someone put some more information in 2017 who have dealt with it

eduedu

Dec 26, 2017
Congratulations Aby444, the lord is your strength.
Oh I just got same letter from DOJ that they will redetermine the case at no cost to me if i withdraw my action for JR. It was a for a visitor's visa of a child i became a guardian of. I am a Canadian citizen but the child is not. I followed the process and filed the JR myself without a lawyer.

eduedu

Dec 26, 2017
Hello,

I got rejected my PR because of alleged misrepresentation. I retained the services of a lawyer and the filed for judicial review on the case. This was in January. The courts got back to my lawyers in February asking them to withdraw the case and they would reassess my file. My file was later sent to the same VO and I just received PPR.

So the bottom line is that if you are sure that you didn't make any errors in your file and that a refusal was not justified. I would say go for a JD. It cost me $4000 but at least it was successful and the 5 year ban from travelling to Canada was lifted.
Oh I just got same letter from DOJ that they will redetermine the case at no cost to me if i withdraw my action for JR. It was a for a visitor's visa of a child i became a guardian of. I am a Canadian citizen but the child is not. I followed the process and filed the JR myself without a lawyer.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Private sponsorship on asylum class from third country. Waiting for 2nd interview after wining JR. hoping for best.
Wishing you all the best. Why do you need a second interview though?