+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can If get EE Work experience score with my work experience?

JamesCKR

Jun 11, 2020
Hi, I'd like to ask if I can get an EE score for my work experience, where should I contact?
I asked IRCC by wepform and then they sent me just useless information! So, I'd like to talk with immigration officer!

I have 4 year NCO experience (non-commissioned officer) in Korean Airforce
And there is NOC B CODE(4313)– Non-commissioned ranks of the Canadian Forces in job bank
There is canadian forces specified but down below they say if I can't find my noc code then find similar one and that is the similar one
Do you guys think I can get experience score?
I worked 40 hours a week like any other government officers and got enough pay.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, I'd like to ask if I can get an EE score for my work experience, where should I contact?
I asked IRCC by wepform and then they sent me just useless information! So, I'd like to talk with immigration officer!

I have 4 year NCO experience (non-commissioned officer) in Korean Airforce
And there is NOC B CODE(4313)– Non-commissioned ranks of the Canadian Forces in job bank
There is canadian forces specified but down below they say if I can't find my noc code then find similar one and that is the similar one
Do you guys think I can get experience score?
I worked 40 hours a week like any other government officers and got enough pay.
IRCC doesn't offer immigration advice. They only provide standard responses on forms, etc.

If you want advice, you'll need to hire an immigration consultant or laywer - or wait here for someone to reply who might know the answer.