Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Reactions: PARAM- and friday.h
Jun 19, 2017
I have a question, I have extended my study permit until November 30 because I thought my study ll be complete in September but now I have to take sem off from may to August because of financial conditions so I will re join college in September n finish study in December so I need so I need to extend study permit again ? Will I be able to get it , is it summer sem off okay? Please let me know

LukeZanten

Aug 3, 2018
Hey everyone!

I’m kind of at a loss here. Currently, I am studying at BCIT in Vancouver where I am in the international trades program full time. I decided the program isn’t for me and decided to finish the semester and transfer to another program at another college. I will be starting at Langara College in January 2019 and will be finishing up at BCIT on December 1st if this year. Now, am I allowed to work full time in December? I know it’s an official designated break but I’m not sure if the regulations are the same for when you’re transferring college!

p patel 111

Aug 5, 2017
So my program is three year advanced diploma program with coop. And i cannot find the coop job and decided to drop the coop. And I cannot continue my course as our batch is the first one and there is no other classes going on. So will that 4 months be considered unofficial break ??
Please answer guys

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
So my program is three year advanced diploma program with coop. And i cannot find the coop job and decided to drop the coop. And I cannot continue my course as our batch is the first one and there is no other classes going on. So will that 4 months be considered unofficial break ??
Please answer guys
Yes it would and there are instances where people have been denied pgwp in similar situation

MTRMAN

Jan 12, 2019
I was in a 3 years coop program, this program provide coop and non coop classes. I could not find a coop job in the third term and only one semester left, so I changed to non coop classes at once, but unfortunately, during this period, there was no classes provided, I had to stay at home until next semester (Sept) to finish the last semester. Then I graduated and prepared to apply pgwp. Any suggestion to my case, please

HarryGilll

Dec 12, 2019
Hey guys I have a question,
I got RTD(Required to discontinue) coz I failed in some subjects in 3 semester. It is for 4 months from jan to april and in May im again a full time student but my 4 semester dont start till Jan but im taking some 4 semester subjects in sep. I wanted to know can I extend my study visa on this basis as its till July. Please Help

Nitin96

Jan 29, 2021
Anyone please help, I am currently enrolled in co-op term from Jan-April. And after 25 Jan my employer has terminated me. Now my college has put me in Unofficial break. Can I work part time job (20hr) since I still have study permit. I have Doubt?

qwergh

May 4, 2021
Hi,
I started my study in January 2020 and in april 2021 is my last semester and i failed in one course. The college aaid me to wait till september to retake course again and i am on break now. Should i work full-time or not.

qwergh

May 4, 2021
Hi,
I started my study in January 2020 and in april 2021 is my last semester and i failed in one course. The college aaid me to wait till september to retake course again and i am on break now. Should i work full-time or not.