Waldounited

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
hello.

can i withdraw money from my saving account ?, is the account i showed of my financials support. of course i wont withdraw all the money but do they have access to my account ?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
hello.

can i withdraw money from my saving account ?, is the account i showed of my financials support. of course i wont withdraw all the money but do they have access to my account ?
Actually, IRCC may call your bank to confirm your banking information but if the withdrawal is not too much then its fine.

Waldounited

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Thats fine. Just make sure to explain any large deposits and withdrawals made from your account and also include documents to where the money is going or coming from.
I summited my application on July 7th, I haven’t received an answer yet but I need to withdraw that money urgently, my account will have 265 CAD less than I showed on my online application if I withdraw... that’s my fear if they call my bank :(

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I summited my application on July 7th, I haven’t received an answer yet but I need to withdraw that money urgently, my account will have 265 CAD less than I showed on my online application if I withdraw... that’s my fear if they call my bank :(
$265 CAD is not alot so you can withdraw that much. Big withdrawals would be $2000 CAD or more which applicants would need to explain where the money is going.

apulidteng

Jul 15, 2018
hello experienced friends...kindly help im freaking out

im trying to link my paper application ... it says validation error. application number...i have applied through VFS global here in dubai
i created a GC account and am trying to link my application... what will be the application number i need to write? i placed the tracking ID is that correct?or should i call for VFS to ask my application number?

Waldounited

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
hello experienced friends...kindly help im freaking out

im trying to link my paper application ... it says validation error. application number...i have t through VFS global here in dubai
i created a GC account and am trying to link my application... what will be the application number i need to write? i placed the tracking ID is that correct?or should i call for VFS to ask my application number?
You should ask to VFS in that case.

apulidteng

Jul 15, 2018
My timeline:

1st July 2018 - submitted my trv application at vfs wafi mall
26th July 2018 1pm - Processed application is in transit from canada visa office AUH to the canada visa application center
26th July 2018 5:28 - Documents for visa application have been received at the canada visa application center

...............praying for a favorable answer.... will update you guys...

Waldounited

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
My timeline:

26th July 2018 1pm - Processed application is in transit from canada visa office AUH to the canada visa application center
26th July 2018 5:28 - Documents for visa application have been received at the canada visa application center

...............praying for a favorable answer.... will update you guys...
Finger crossed and wish you luck

apulidteng

Jul 15, 2018
My timeline:

29th July 2018 4:00pm - my visa was released multiple entry was granted...praise God....

total days - 26 days

Waldounited

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
My timeline:

29th July 2018 4:00pm - my visa was released multiple entry was granted...praise God....

total days - 26 days
Congratulations!!

My application took 11 days.