+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I withdraw application only 6 days before final decisión?

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
My wife and I can't do this any more we have tried to fix things but is impossible she's also seeing someone new. She said she was going to withdraw the app like months ago and she never did. I am only 6 days away from a final decision and I don't even know what to do to withdraw it. Please help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My wife and I can't do this any more we have tried to fix things but is impossible she's also seeing someone new. She said she was going to withdraw the app like months ago and she never did. I am only 6 days away from a final decision and I don't even know what to do to withdraw it. Please help
You keep on asking the same question over and over. There is no option you are separated and don’t live in the same city just withdraw the application it isn’t hard.

Reactions: Belarusian

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Lots of things you can do:
  • Withdraw the application with a case specific enquiry or webform
  • Don’t submit the passport
  • Return the COPR
  • Don’t land
  • Advise CBSA when you arrive you are no longer married (and it’s misrepresentation if you don’t)

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
You keep on asking the same question over and over. There is no option you are separated and don’t live in the same city just withdraw the application it isn’t hard.

Im just 5 days awa until final desision if i withdraw wouldnt it be weird and couod they fine
Lots of things you can do:
  • Withdraw the application with a case specific enquiry or webform
  • Don’t submit the passport
  • Return the COPR
  • Don’t land
  • Advise CBSA when you arrive you are no longer married (and it’s misrepresentation if you don’t)

i wont submit passport
what is COPR?
I guess i havent landed and i dont know much about it
when i arrive where? im already in canada

Erigh04

Oct 22, 2018
Hi,
If you are basing it off the one year estimate tracker, it's an estimate. So it might be longer than 5 days, you still have time.
And you should withdraw via webform or not go to the landing interview, if you applied inland.

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
Hello everybody is done. I have officially removed my pr app and in glad I did it I honestly feel Herat broken is hasn't been an easy year.
Thank you all for taking the time I was freaking out for days. It wasn't an easy decision
I left everything in my country for my wife including my job house etc I'm here for her I'm working and now she all of the sudden decided she loved someone new. I have created a life here I don't wish to go back to my home country
My next thing on mind is what do I do now?
I'm a marketing graduate working in a tech store noc C. What are my chances of applying for pr under noc C in BC. Thank u again

Jon0960

Jun 16, 2019
Hello everybody is done. I have officially removed my pr app and in glad I did it I honestly feel Herat broken is hasn't been an easy year.
Thank you all for taking the time I was freaking out for days. It wasn't an easy decision
I left everything in my country for my wife including my job house etc I'm here for her I'm working and now she all of the sudden decided she loved someone new. I have created a life here I don't wish to go back to my home country
My next thing on mind is what do I do now?
I'm a marketing graduate working in a tech store noc C. What are my chances of applying for pr under noc C in BC. Thank u again
Wow. I'm sorry to hear that.