+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i visit Canada, while my immigration application is under process.

naveskhan

Nov 29, 2016
Hi,

I would like to know, Is it possible I can visit Canada for 1 month just on my annual vacations while my immigration is in process? I already have a valid visitor visa for Canada since 3 years.
I would like to spend vacation in US and canada, I will go Canda by road from USA. Will that be a problem at the border as my immigration already in process?

Please advise.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, you can visit. Do bring along proofs that you would be returning after a month (confirmed plane tickets + employment + any other ties to your home country)

naveskhan

Nov 29, 2016
Yes, you can visit. Do bring along proofs that you would be returning after a month (confirmed plane tickets + employment + any other ties to your home country)
Thanks Bryanna, One more question. If i am in Canada on 1 month vacation and meanwhile, if I receive my PPR. I can get my visa stamped from Canada only or I need to exit and submit it in my country of residence only?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks Bryanna, One more question. If i am in Canada on 1 month vacation and meanwhile, if I receive my PPR. I can get my visa stamped from Canada only or I need to exit and submit it in my country of residence only?
Yes, you can get your visa stamped in-Canada if you get PPR