+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i Upload the documents after receiving AOR

Mayursharma86

Jun 3, 2015
HI,

I have received the AOR Dt.08.04.2016 and waiting for the decision for PR. i uploaded my passport with only the front and back page ,but recently throught different posts here i came to know that i was supposed to upload the pages with visa stamps too.i have been on tourist visa to UAE and Thailand. Now i am concerned if this could lead to rejection of my application.please guide about can this really have a negetive effect on proccessing of my PR Application. Is it possible to upload my passport again.

There is another confusion about PCC. Do we have to get different PCC for different states i worked within the same country. or the different PCC are required for different countries you stayed after you attained 18 years of age.

Please Guide me.

Regards

nataliafrance

Mar 24, 2015
I am not sure about the passport stamp (whether you should or should not include it); There are too many confusing thread about that!!
BUT if you need to add additional doc, you can submit via the webform (see link below)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

For PCC, my understanding is one per country you have lived in for a period of 6 months of more (since you turned 18)

Others can confirm/advise

Mayursharma86

Jun 3, 2015
nataliafrance said:
I am not sure about the passport stamp (whether you should or should not include it); There are too many confusing thread about that!!
BUT if you need to add additional doc, you can submit via the webform (see link below)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

For PCC, my understanding is one per country you have lived in for a period of 6 months of more (since you turned 18)

Others can confirm/advise
Thanks for providing mw with the link. You are very right this seems very confusing whether its important to upload the stamps or not,i too have gone through various discussion on this blog but to confuse me even more over this.

anyways thanks for the valuable inputs. :)

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Mayursharma86 said:
Thanks for providing mw with the link. You are very right this seems very confusing whether its important to upload the stamps or not,i too have gone through various discussion on this blog but to confuse me even more over this.

anyways thanks for the valuable inputs. :)
It is not required. However, in case the VO wants to see it then they will send a request letter in your mycic account.

Reactions: Adanac11