+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i travel first alone without my Ukrainian spouse under CUAET?

Farooq55

Oct 28, 2016
I have a question, if i want to travel alone without my Ukrainian spouse under CUAET, is it allowed? Although she's principal applicant and I'm foreign resident. She will join me later. Please guide Thanks

inder13

Dec 17, 2018
I have a question, if i want to travel alone without my Ukrainian spouse under CUAET, is it allowed? Although she's principal applicant and I'm foreign resident. She will join me later. Please guide Thanks
I believe principal applicant must be the first to land. But I am not sure if with CUAET, there is some relaxation.

inder13

Dec 17, 2018
This is just a visitor visa so is there any such restriction in visit visa?
If it is a regular visitor visa, there should not be any requirement like this because we can not put anyone as a primary applicant and all applicants are separate. Please consult with an immigration agent or call IRCC for assistance. You can also contact them via a web form because being in Ukraine, you might have a chance of getting a faster response.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You risk being refused entry if you don’t have a job or permanent home at the moment.