+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I take this course?

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
https://www.sheridancollege.ca/academics/programs-and-courses/chemical-engineering-technology.aspx

Chemical Engineering Technology - Advanced Diploma...
but my credits will be transferred - hence I will enter year 2 directly probably...is it advisable to go that way if I into year 2?

My profile:
62% BSC (majored in Chemistry)
overall IELTS 7.5

Although its an advanced DIPLOMA, I just read this:

Admission at an Advanced Level (Direct Entry)

Students may apply for admission at an Advanced Level (Direct Entry) to Year 2 of this program if they have relevant credits from a university or college. Students have to complete certain courses from Year 1 prior to graduation.

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's 3 years course.. the tuition even is expensive.. u have to pay more than $15,000 for a year...(3 years * $15000 = $45000... <- That's huge tuition...) remember, the first semester require to pay extra fees like textbooks, supplies, interntional student service, etc

It's very difficult to work and study together for the first semester. Most students are fail to manage their work schedule and class.....

I dont think that it's worth.. especially, you have a degree ...

If you really want to study, I suggest that look for a master degree instead.

Master degree is usually 2 yeas which means cheaper tuition what you choose the course(3 years)

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
dental15 said:
That's 3 years course.. the tuition even is expensive.. u have to pay more than $15,000 for a year...(3 years * $15000 = $45000... <- That's huge tuition...) remember, the first semester require to pay extra fees like textbooks, supplies, interntional student service, etc

It's very difficult to work and study together for the first semester. Most students are fail to manage their work schedule and class.....

I dont think that it's worth.. especially, you have a degree ...

If you really want to study, I suggest that look for a master degree instead.

Master degree is usually 2 yeas which means cheaper tuition what you choose the course(3 years)
I have applied to masters but I doubt acceptance, do you know universities which will accept a student with 62% for masters?
I'm ready to study in worst of universities as long as i get a masters...

any inputs?

also my basic question you fumbled....i said I will get credits for bachelors, meaning the course above will be just 2 years or slightly less...