+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i submit my indian Passport in UAE for visa stamping? Closed work permit PPR

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
Hello,

I am an indian citizen who applied for closed work permit in 2020 but since so much as changed, i moved to UAE this year and got myself a residency visa and emirates id. I filed web form few times letting IRCC know of my change in residency. I got PPR today to submit passport. Can i submit my passport in Dubai VAC or do i have to go to india for Visa Stamping?

Thanks

navdeepchopra

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Hello,

I am an indian citizen who applied for closed work permit in 2020 but since so much as changed, i moved to UAE this year and got myself a residency visa and emirates id. I filed web form few times letting IRCC know of my change in residency. I got PPR today to submit passport. Can i submit my passport in Dubai VAC or do i have to go to india for Visa Stamping?

Thanks
u can do here, just walking vfs office

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
u can do here, just walking vfs office
Did today and it went smooth, no one was there. Entire thing took 5 minutes and they said they will courier passport with visa stamp. Will keep this thread posted.

Right now status online says - Passport dispatched to IRCC Abu Dhabhi

fred21

Jul 7, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi All,

I am a dependant living in UAE and my Primary Applicant is in India,
I planned to take my spouse from India to UAE under Residence Visa,
The visa work was nearing completion and we had bought a ticket for her to visit the UAE on November 1st week she saw in the tracker COPR number created, GCkey has no updates, and the expiration date is April 2024.
The primary visa office is in Ottawa, while the subsidiary office is in New Delhi.
I checked with VFS Global in the UAE, and they stated she may submit her passport anywhere.
So our issue is whether she can fly to the UAE, and if informing the IRCC would cause any delays in the procedure.
She has no prior travel history outside of India, and we need to notify the IRCC once she arrives, and what is the protocol for doing so and updating the address?

Thanks in Advance