+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I study in Public school

Gurnoor Gill

Jul 21, 2019
Hlo I GGill want to study in Canada from next year when I will be in grade 10 . but I want To know that as I will be new to Canada can I study in govt school or I have to study in a private school


Hero Member
Apr 6, 2019
United States
Are your parents coming as tourists? If you're just visiting for a short time, obviously you won't go to school in Canada. But if they're coming to work, you wouldn't be a tourist, you'd be their dependant. It doesn't matter if you're new, you just have to contact the local school board and they will tell you how to enrol.
  • Like
Reactions: Gurnoor Gill