+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I still receive PR while I am in "restoration of status" period??

lbo1985

May 22, 2015
I'm kinda new here--- wish I had seen this forum long ago-- lots of knowledgeable people here
I am "in process" in my PR application with three lines.
I made the mistake of thinking my AOR granted me "implied status" which now I found that it does not, after my work permit has ran out.
I have stopped working .
I am applying for a restoration of status at the moment- I am within my 90 days.
I am just wondering if this will prohibit me from receiving PPR on my permanent residency application
Thanks for the help.

lbo1985

May 22, 2015
Hopefully one of the more experienced members can answer.
I have searched through the forum but no real situation like this

lbo1985

May 22, 2015
If this is the case--- then thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! :D
This has put my mind at ease-- now I hope my restoration application is successful .

Will I not be told about PR until my application is accepted/denied for restoration ?

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
lbo1985 said:
If this is the case--- then thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! :D
This has put my mind at ease-- now I hope my restoration application is successful .

Will I not be told about PR until my application is accepted/denied for restoration ?
I Think PR application is separate from restoration...I was in the same situation ...I applied restoration but due to some family matter I had left Canada and now waiting for express entry application at my home country.Till now, application is running smooth.