+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I stay in Ontario for a few days, if my final destination is Newfoundland?

casit

May 31, 2021
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
AUD
I'm a fully vaccinated adult traveler going to Memorial University of Newfoundland and I have a few questions regarding my travel itinerary.

I'm traveling to Toronto on May 2nd and I'll stay over there at my uncle's for a few days and then finally travel to Newfoundland just before the start of classes. Is this allowed/safe according to the travel restrictions these days? Or can the CBSA bother me about it?

According to the government websites there are no restrictions on domestic travel and it doesn't mention if your quarantine plan should be in final destination or somewhere else.
So in the quarantine plan, can I mention that I will quarantine at my uncle's house, provided that I will have a separate room and a bathroom for my own use and that there would be no compromised person living in the house?

I'll arrive in Toronto on May 2nd, and then travel to Newfoundland on May 7th/8th, my classes are starting on May 9th.

And do you have to fill any travel forms apart from ArriveCAN, while traveling to Canada these days?

Any insight would be appreciated.