+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I somehow refer back to my Personal History section?

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Hi guys.. I'm in the same boat... I have been requested for Schedule A since I answered Yes to one statutory question, but I want to make sure that the PERSONAL HISTORY section matches exactly to what I entered in the original EE application. When I click on "View Submitted Application", I'm able to see everything inputted for:

-PERSONAL DETAILS
-CONTACT DETAILS
-STUDY AND LANGUAGES
-APPLICATION DETAILS
-REPRESENTATIVE
-WORK HISTORY

but I can't find PERSONAL HISTORY???

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Hi guys.. I'm in the same boat... I have been requested for Schedule A since I answered Yes to one statutory question, but I want to make sure that the PERSONAL HISTORY section matches exactly to what I entered in the original EE application. When I click on "View Submitted Application", I'm able to see everything inputted for:

-PERSONAL DETAILS
-CONTACT DETAILS
-STUDY AND LANGUAGES
-APPLICATION DETAILS
-REPRESENTATIVE
-WORK HISTORY

but I can't find PERSONAL HISTORY???
Hello, Were you able to see your personal history?

joshidheeresh

Dec 23, 2018
Hi,

I also want to see the Personal history section post AOR. could you help me with the technical details like how I can make it visible by changing JavaScript? Just give me hints man... I got schedule A, and completely forgot the information I put earlier.

I am also an IT engineer. Please help

Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018
Hi,

I also want to see the Personal history section post AOR. could you help me with the technical details like how I can make it visible by changing JavaScript? Just give me hints man... I got schedule A, and completely forgot the information I put earlier.

I am also an IT engineer. Please help
Hey were you able to view personal history or other details ? Kindly let me know I have to submit schedule A in next 3 days ....998797 8167
I did it once by changing the url long time back but now I have forgotten the url.
Thanks in advance ...