+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I share my GCMS notes with my representative?

L7843257

Nov 8, 2022
Hi folks,

I ordered a GCMS notes on my behalf and it shows in the email: “This message is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It contains privileged and confidential information which is not to be disclosed without the sender's express consent.”

Not I want to let me representative interpret the notes. Is it okay if I share the notes with my representative? Or do I have to inform IRCC about the share? Just very confused with the wording and afraid I might get into trouble.

thank you! Any input is appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi folks,

I ordered a GCMS notes on my behalf and it shows in the email: “This message is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It contains privileged and confidential information which is not to be disclosed without the sender's express consent.”

Not I want to let me representative interpret the notes. Is it okay if I share the notes with my representative? Or do I have to inform IRCC about the share? Just very confused with the wording and afraid I might get into trouble.

thank you! Any input is appreciated.
You can share. It says you can with your consent.

L7843257

Nov 8, 2022
You can share. It says you can with your consent.
Hi thanks for your reply. I was thinking about the “sender” yesterday. I think in this case, the sender is IRCC? It also shows here “If you are not the intended recipient of this message or an authorized representative thereof, please notify the sender by email and then destroy this message as well as all other existing copies.” So I am not sure if I have to get IRCC’s consent?