+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i send transcripts to IQAS by myself?

Aug 29, 2018
Hi All,

I have done BBA from mdu and PGDM from imt ghaziabad...both universities are denying to send documents to IQAS but as per IQAS guidelines the documents must be sent by the institution directly. What should i do now please help me

Thanks in advance,
Deepanshu kaushik

ayazaf

Mar 24, 2018
If your institute denies, you can send it but make sure that it is sealed and all from the university/institute.

quote from their website:
Do transcripts/mark sheets have to be sent directly by the school to IQAS?
Yes. IQAS needs to verify that your credentials are authentic so your school must send your transcripts directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope. Use the Request of Academic Records form on our website to ask your school to send your transcripts. In cases where the issuing institution cannot send transcripts directly to IQAS, they may provide you with a sealed envelope with your attested transcripts enclosed which may be couriered by you to our office. The envelope must remain sealed, and has to be stamped with the institution's official seal across the back flap.

Aug 29, 2018
If your institute denies, you can send it but make sure that it is sealed and all from the university/institute.

Yes. IQAS needs to verify that your credentials are authentic so your school must send your transcripts directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope. Use the Request of Academic Records form on our website to ask your school to send your transcripts. In cases where the issuing institution cannot send transcripts directly to IQAS, they may provide you with a sealed envelope with your attested transcripts enclosed which may be couriered by you to our office. The envelope must remain sealed, and has to be stamped with the institution's official seal across the back flap.[/QUOTE

Yes. IQAS needs to verify that your credentials are authentic so your school must send your transcripts directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope. Use the Request of Academic Records form on our website to ask your school to send your transcripts. In cases where the issuing institution cannot send transcripts directly to IQAS, they may provide you with a sealed envelope with your attested transcripts enclosed which may be couriered by you to our office. The envelope must remain sealed, and has to be stamped with the institution's official seal across the back flap.
thank you so much for your informative rply :)

Aug 29, 2018
On

e more question, can I send both ( MDU degree and IMT DIPLOMA) transcripts in one PACKAGE Or I need to send separately?

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi All,

I have done BBA from mdu and PGDM from imt ghaziabad...both universities are denying to send documents to IQAS but as per IQAS guidelines the documents must be sent by the institution directly. What should i do now please help me

Thanks in advance,
Deepanshu kaushik
Hi,

Yes, as per IQAS procedure they need direct shipment from Indian university/institution, if in case your university don't have facility of direct shipment, then you can inform to IQAS then, they will confirm you that as an applicant you can collect and send your transcripts along with IQAS academic form in a sealed envelope (issued by respective university) to IQAS by mentioning IQAS reference number.

Aug 29, 2018
Hi,

Yes, as per IQAS procedure they need direct shipment from Indian university/institution, if in case your university don't have facility of direct shipment, then you can inform to IQAS then, they will confirm you that as an applicant you can collect and send your transcripts along with IQAS academic form in a sealed envelope (issued by respective university) to IQAS by mentioning IQAS reference number.[/QUOTEThanks for the information...my contact number is 9953500700 please call

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi All,

Thanks in advance,
Deepanshu kaushik
You can send it yourself.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thank you so much sir :) i am sending both transcripts in a single envelope, is that okay? And do I need to write the iqas transaction ID on the main envelope?

Thanks,
Deepanshu kaushik
Yes its ok. Put a plain paper and mention about both transcripts on that.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

Himanshu_Canada

Feb 13, 2019
Thanks Mr. Singh. I m afraid the sealed envelopes containing transcripts that will be sent by university to us wont have our application ID mentioned on them. So would it be a good idea to write file/application number on them ?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks Mr. Singh. I m afraid the sealed envelopes containing transcripts that will be sent by university to us wont have our application ID mentioned on them. So would it be a good idea to write file/application number on them ?
You should read IQAS instructions carefully (again), It says, Transcripts will be sent by University and Application details by applicant. What you can do is, ask your university to add application documents and transcripts in a single package and then mail to IQAS.

Himanshu_Canada

Feb 13, 2019
Thanks for your response sir. But I will be sending transcripts on my own i.e will request university to send me transcripts for bachelors and masters and after that i will put them in one single envelope along with other docs.