+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I send more documents by raising CSE after in Review Required?

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hi All

I received ADR for payslips, bank statement and proof of evidence for employment in April 2018 and since then my Eligibility is 'Review Required'. Do you think its a good idea to send more documents on evidence of employment and send again last 6 month bank statement + payslips (but this time with copy of chqs and deposit slip) will make my case stronger. Second option is to wait and do nothing.

Abdulah

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi All

I received ADR for payslips, bank statement and proof of evidence for employment in April 2018 and since then my Eligibility is 'Review Required'. Do you think its a good idea to send more documents on evidence of employment and send again last 6 month bank statement + payslips (but this time with copy of chqs and deposit slip) will make my case stronger. Second option is to wait and do nothing.

Abdulah
If you have extra supporting documents that you didn't send with the ADR then send them asap!

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
If you have extra supporting documents that you didn't send with the ADR then send them asap!
Regarding evidence of employment I just sent them company letter stating that I am working from this date and my designation is thiss.... etc nothing much. But I was thinking to add copies of my chq, bank deposit slips and may be reports that I have made for the company as evidence of employment? Should I also add a letter of explanation that I submitting docs again? Please let me know more if I should add more.

satcan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Regarding evidence of employment I just sent them company letter stating that I am working from this date and my designation is thiss.... etc nothing much. But I was thinking to add copies of my chq, bank deposit slips and may be reports that I have made for the company as evidence of employment? Should I also add a letter of explanation that I submitting docs again? Please let me know more if I should add more.
Yea, write a loe expalining why you are providing additional docs and also what documents you are submitting.
Also make sure that your company letter covers the following info, if not send a new one with all below information.
The reference letter should have your full name, number of hours, salary, start date, end date(if there is), exact mentioned role name in ee profile and job duties primarily covering the noc listed duties. These details should be on a official company letter head and signed by my HR.

Grizz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Did you not mention your job duties and responsibilities as per your NOC code? That is a critical point

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Did you not mention your job duties and responsibilities as per your NOC code? That is a critical point
Yes I mentioned Job Duties as per NOC code while submitting the application. Here are the things that I am thinking to submit again, please review and add if you think:

1) Bank Statement clearly highlighting salary deposits for 6 months
2) Pay Slips
3) Copy of Salary cheques
4) Bank Deposit Slip
4) LOE
5) Company Letter stating full name, employment start date, designation, full time employment etc
6) 4 to 6 Reports that I made in company relating to my job (should I send this or not?)

Anything else? Remember my ADR was Payslip, bank statement, evidence of employment back in April and as of today my notes says "Eligibility Review Required'

Grizz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Yes I mentioned Job Duties as per NOC code while submitting the application. Here are the things that I am thinking to submit again, please review and add if you think:

1) Bank Statement clearly highlighting salary deposits for 6 months
2) Pay Slips
3) Copy of Salary cheques
4) Bank Deposit Slip
4) LOE
5) Company Letter stating full name, employment start date, designation, full time employment etc
6) 4 to 6 Reports that I made in company relating to my job (should I send this or not?)

Anything else? Remember my ADR was Payslip, bank statement, evidence of employment back in April and as of today my notes says "Eligibility Review Required'
That should be ok if you're applying under FSW. For CEC, I think you also need T4 slip. I don't think you should send the reports though.

Grizz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Ok, then you won't need tax returns. You can send them all the documents that can prove your employment but no need to share internal company reports that you worked on. That's unnecessary at this point

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Ok, then you won't need tax returns. You can send them all the documents that can prove your employment but no need to share internal company reports that you worked on. That's unnecessary at this point
Internal company reports are those reports that I have made personally and may be it can be presented as evidence? In LOE what should I write as to why now I am giving these documents, can I mention I saw 'review required' in my gcms notes and is the reason I am sending more documents.
Also, do you think I can also attach some recent email from supplier/customer where there is a correspondence?

satcan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Internal company reports are those reports that I have made personally and may be it can be presented as evidence? In LOE what should I write as to why now I am giving these documents, can I mention I saw 'review required' in my gcms notes and is the reason I am sending more documents.
Also, do you think I can also attach some recent email from supplier/customer where there is a correspondence?
I dont think its needed. submit the above information which you mentioned earlier,it is more than good enough.