+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i search and apply jobs on jobbank while on implied status

anndy2006

Dec 31, 2019
Hello. I was on closed work permit since last 2 years. My WP expired in march month this year. Now i applied for visitor record and have not any employer in hand to get work permit. Can i search/apply on jobbank canada even i am not 'authorized to work meanwhile on my current status. Please guide. P.S. my last employer has closed its operations so i cant extend my previous work permit. Thanks you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello. I was on closed work permit since last 2 years. My WP expired in march month this year. Now i applied for visitor record and have not any employer in hand to get work permit. Can i search/apply on jobbank canada even i am not 'authorized to work meanwhile on my current status. Please guide. P.S. my last employer has closed its operations so i cant extend my previous work permit. Thanks you.
You will need to find another employer willing to go through the LMIA process and then you can apply for a WP. That is a long process.

Sharmila13

Jun 6, 2020
Hello

I have applied EOI for Manitoba and Quebec. And, I am looking for job offer. Can anyone suggest me on this for the possible ways.