+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I resubmit Web case form?

tarun27in

Dec 7, 2018
Hi All,

I received a procedural fairness letter for which I replied and submitted the relevant documents but due to 3.5MB restriction on the web form, I submitted the black and white and low-resolution doc.

Now I am able to compress the colored doc and the resolution is much better as well. Can I resubmit the same docs?

Will it cause any issues? or confusion? I have all the docs so I don't want to lose out on the fact that I submitted black and white first.

Please advise.

Regards
Tarun

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Yes, you can resubmit. Just say you are submitting a better version of the same documents that you already submitted.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi All,

I received a procedural fairness letter for which I replied and submitted the relevant documents but due to 3.5MB restriction on the web form, I submitted the black and white and low-resolution doc.

Now I am able to compress the colored doc and the resolution is much better as well. Can I resubmit the same docs?

Will it cause any issues? or confusion? I have all the docs so I don't want to lose out on the fact that I submitted black and white first.

Please advise.

Regards
Tarun
Yes, ive done the same b4 was no issue just explain as 21goose said...

tarun27in

Dec 7, 2018
Thank you! I re-submitted my documents with colored copies again. I had tons of docs and it looks me north of 6 years just to make sure the docs fit under 3.5 MB limit.