+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i reapply visitor visa again on same day if its refused due to POV not clear, not strong ties

JAS131313

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
  1. Hi My brother visa was refused 2 weeks back due to 3 reasons:
  1. Financial assets
  2. Purpose of Visit
  3. Not having strong tied in Canada and the origin country(India)
Then I reapplied last week and its refused today with the 2 reasons(purpose of visit and no strong ties). They did n't talk about the financial assets.So, Do you guys think I should reapply on the same day (16th august) with the new application . However, my invitation was for 23rd august(Marriage anniversary).

Please suggest based on your experience.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Unless something had changed significantly to his circumstances, I’d expect another refusal. Did you make changes in the previous application to address the financial concerns?

JAS131313

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
What we can change to prove these 2 concers like POV and strong ties.I planned for my marriage anniversary on 23rd. In this January , my mother passed away so we were planning my father(have a US +Canada visa) and brother both can come to visit me in canada and it will be little bit change for their minds

h.abdou30

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Mu friend apply from California online for vista Visa to Canada to come see me I sent him invitation letter he has business Visa in USA for 3 years and also business Visa in Dubai forb3 years too he got refusal to visit Canada because not show that he gonna leave Canada after the day he showing at the application
Now he want to reapply what he should do book hotel or round trip to come back to California what he can do

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Apply from his home country. Being a visitor in the US, he has no strong ties to his home country. Flight and hotel bookings won’t help.