+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I reapply under SDS?

Dhaval1994

Sep 26, 2018
Hello..

I have applied in fanshawe college and got LOA but got visa refused so I requested college to change my course and intake and they issued me new LOA so now can I apply under SDS for second time?? I have 6.5 not less than 6 bands in IELTS and paid GIC $10035 And also paid 1year fees.

Reply me guys I and bit confused.

Rambostar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello..

I have applied in fanshawe college and got LOA but got visa refused so I requested college to change my course and intake and they issued me new LOA so now can I apply under SDS for second time?? I have 6.5 not less than 6 bands in IELTS and paid GIC $10035 And also paid 1year fees.

What is your profile and for which program you have applied for?

Dhaval1994

Sep 26, 2018
What is your profile and for which program you have applied for?
I have completed bachelor in electrical engineering and have 1year job experience in electrical field. I have applied for electrical engineering technician diploma program at first but after refusal I requested to change course and intake so they offer me electronic and embedded systems development and project management PG programs 1+1 (2years in total).

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
Hello..

no u cnt apply under sds second tym ..u cn apply under general category

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
Hello..

what was d reason of refusal?

Dhaval1994

Sep 26, 2018
Brother that's my question.. I asked many people about the rules of reapply under SDS condition.. some of them said that there's no such rules that student has to apply under general category.. Should I reapply under SDS?

5AABI

Sep 4, 2018
Brother that's my question.. I asked many people about the rules of reapply under SDS condition.. some of them said that there's no such rules that student has to apply under general category.. Should I reapply under SDS?
U can apply under SDS.. even if you refused once.. bcz SDS has better edge over general if you have already paid ypur 1st year fees and GIC then it should be really ridiculous if ypu file under general as it wud make no sense.
My suggestion to you is re-apply under SDS only. Bcz i know my friends they got rejected first time under SDS but they again applied u der SDS and got visa quickly..
Best of luck to you..

Dhaval1994

Sep 26, 2018
U can apply under SDS.. even if you refused once.. bcz SDS has better edge over general if you have already paid ypur 1st year fees and GIC then it should be really ridiculous if ypu file under general as it wud make no sense.
My suggestion to you is re-apply under SDS only. Bcz i know my friends they got rejected first time under SDS but they again applied u der SDS and got visa quickly..
Best of luck to you..
Thank you so much

Reactions: 5AABI
Sep 2, 2018
Hi guys.Please tell me where should I go - Cape Breton university ,Cambrian College or Mohawk college for electrical engineering ?please consider that I dont belong to an affluent family and would require to earn my fee by working part time .

Dhaval1994

Sep 26, 2018
Hi guys.Please tell me where should I go - Cape Breton university ,Cambrian College or Mohawk college for electrical engineering ?please consider that I dont belong to an affluent family and would require to earn my fee by working part time .
My friend is in mohwak college and I think it is best option for parttime job. He get parttime job within 1month.

Dp1988

Apr 26, 2018
Best of luck to you..
Hello,

I have the same concern,I have been rejected under SDS even after paying complete tuition fees and GIC certificate for one year post degree course in HR ( i have experience in same field). We have also submitted CA letter showing sufficient fincancial resources. I have re applied again under SDS from India (as per agent info)

This was my 3rd rejection. First and 3rd was from Abu Dhabi (Im staying working in Bahrain) with some general reasons like family ties and wont leave Canada after study like that. 2nd rejection was from Delhi with reasons regarding GIC and Stay in canada. We covered all these but somehow our application was processed from Abu Dhabi after our Agent provided mentioned location as India. Your Comments.