+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I pay RPRF before CIC asked for ????

Ram_29

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Ottawa , Ontario,Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
Can pay the RPRF before CIC asked for ? if yes how and where can i pay that fee ? After payment how can i submit that proof of payment against my application to CIC . Thanks

Oily Oyster

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
CEC
Can pay the RPRF before CIC asked for ? if yes how and where can i pay that fee ?
After you have received your ITA, you'll have an application to fill out. As part of that, they'll ask you if you want to pay the RPRF upfront or at a later juncture.

If you choose upfront, you'll pay the RPRF (C$490) at the same time you pay your PRAF or Permanent Resident Application Fee (C$550) — at the time of submitting your application. From your question, it seems this is what you want to do, pay before they ask.

After payment how can i submit that proof of payment against my application to CIC . Thanks
There is *no* such need. Your application will only be submitted after you've paid. Also, it'll clearly show in the (online) system that you have paid.

Paying up front is a great choice to reduce your processing time.

Jaykay101

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
There are different stages to the application. Once the necessary checks have been made and the application looks complete and fit for the next stage, you will get a request in your account to pay the RPRF fee. This is usually a good sign.

However, if you really want to pay the fee before they ask for it then do the below.

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions:

 Go to our Online Payment webpage

 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

 Click “Submit”

 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.

Make sure you save a copy of your receipt. You will need it to raise a case specific enquiry here. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. That will be attached to your case.

It might be best to wait till they request for it. Good luck

Reactions: avn2992

Ram_29

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Ottawa , Ontario,Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
After you have received your ITA, you'll have an application to fill out. As part of that, they'll ask you if you want to pay the RPRF upfront or at a later juncture.

If you choose upfront, you'll pay the RPRF (C$490) at the same time you pay your PRAF or Permanent Resident Application Fee (C$550) — at the time of submitting your application. From your question, it seems this is what you want to do, pay before they ask.

There is *no* such need. Your application will only be submitted after you've paid. Also, it'll clearly show in the (online) system that you have paid.

Paying up front is a great choice to reduce your processing time.
Thank you so much for your answer .... The thing is i already paid my Permanent Resident Application Fee and my medicle is passed . Now i am thinking to pay the RPRF fee upfront before they asked for (I did not have that much limit at the time of my application in my credit card) .

Reactions: Jhegel

Ram_29

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Ottawa , Ontario,Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
There are different stages to the application. Once the necessary checks have been made and the application looks complete and fit for the next stage, you will get a request in your account to pay the RPRF fee. This is usually a good sign.

However, if you really want to pay the fee before they ask for it then do the below.

 Click “Submit”

 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.

Make sure you save a copy of your receipt. You will need it to raise a case specific enquiry here. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. That will be attached to your case.

Thank you so much ...

Ram_29

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Ottawa , Ontario,Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018

What is the approximate time that they will ask for RPRF .... I passed my medical on september 18 ??

 Click “Submit”

Jaykay101

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
It depends on the individual case. My medical was passed on March 28th and I got the fee request on April 6th. I paid it on the same day.

Kosisoeze

Nov 21, 2018

 Click “Submit”

Hello,
I got a mail requesting my RPRF within 7days. I have only 2 days left. I logged in but there’s no separate option to pay $490. They are requesting the $550 processing fee which I already paid when submitting my application.
Please advise.

Kosisoeze

Nov 21, 2018
It depends on the individual case. My medical was passed on March 28th and I got the fee request on April 6th. I paid it on the same day.
How did you pay for RPRF separately? There’s no option that separates it from the processing fee on the website.

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Thank you so much for your answer .... The thing is i already paid my Permanent Resident Application Fee and my medicle is passed . Now i am thinking to pay the RPRF fee upfront before they asked for (I did not have that much limit at the time of my application in my credit card) .
R u inland applicant? Did u get ur PR?