+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i move out of saskatchewan

Harmanmundra

Mar 8, 2014
i came to Saskatchewan in may 2011, worked and filed Sinp. i got nominated PN in march 2012. after that i applied for the permanent residency. I got permanent residency in Saskatchewan in september 2013.
I got married in india january 2014. just came back in canada march 2014. My wife lives in edmonton. she is on work permit, working permanent fulltime at home depot as a superviser.
i did not have any job in Sk for last 4 months. now i want to move to alberta because we both want to stay together. i am also getting fulltime permanent job here in alberta. I have to sponsor my wife now for the permanent residence under family/spouse class.
my question is that
Can i move to alberta ?
i was nominated by saskatchewan , is there any conditions that me and my wife have to stay there in Sk
?

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
It is better to stay in SK to avoid any risks

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Harmanmundra said:
i came to Saskatchewan in may 2011, worked and filed Sinp. i got nominated PN in march 2012. after that i applied for the permanent residency. I got permanent residency in Saskatchewan in september 2013.
I got married in india january 2014. just came back in canada march 2014. My wife lives in edmonton. she is on work permit, working permanent fulltime at home depot as a superviser.
i did not have any job in Sk for last 4 months. now i want to move to alberta because we both want to stay together. i am also getting fulltime permanent job here in alberta. I have to sponsor my wife now for the permanent residence under family/spouse class.
my question is that
Can i move to alberta ?
i was nominated by saskatchewan , is there any conditions that me and my wife have to stay there in Sk
?
If you can not find a job in Sask and found job in other province then you can move and if ever sask govt comes after you, you can provide proofs that you tried to find job but did not happen and got offer from somewhere else. Make sure you go out of province with job offer in hand.

just moving to other province without any solid reason may rise doubt. Good luck.

steakpie

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hi, I read there are no rules that can stop you from moving anywhere outside of Sask, even after we get PR, right?