+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I make changes to my profile after submitting it?

rocky789

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA Received 04 May
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Helloo all

I have submitted the profile. As the next draw isnt going to happen this week (probably). Can I make changes to my submitted application? I want to change my designation in one of the experiences. Please guide.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
rocky789 said:
Helloo all

I have submitted the profile. As the next draw isnt going to happen this week (probably). Can I make changes to my submitted application? I want to change my designation in one of the experiences. Please guide.
I think , you Just submitted your EE profile. Right?? If that is the case, you can very well do that changes. Make sure, you have all the supporting docs to support the change to avoid any complications after ITA.

JACKCHITRA123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
i have a very specific question in relation to these changes.

I am waiting for the eca report for both my wife and myself (I am the main applicant).

I have been told that I can only submit my EE profile once I get the ECA report.

I am expecting my ECA report to come much quicker than my wife because her university is known to take time to send out transcripts.

can I just submit EE profile based on my eca report only and then update the profile whenever I receive my wife's eca report?

I think with my own eca report only my points are in the range of 450 but they will rise if I add my wife's qualification as well.

can I do that?

please advise

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
JACKCHITRA123 said:
i have a very specific question in relation to these changes.

I am waiting for the eca report for both my wife and myself (I am the main applicant).

I have been told that I can only submit my EE profile once I get the ECA report.

I am expecting my ECA report to come much quicker than my wife because her university is known to take time to send out transcripts.

can I just submit EE profile based on my eca report only and then update the profile whenever I receive my wife's eca report?

I think with my own eca report only my points are in the range of 450 but they will rise if I add my wife's qualification as well.

can I do that?

please advise
Yes u can get in to the pool as soon as u get ur eca report. Im sure ul get an ITA with 450.

Nevertheless ucan add ur wife's credentials late if required

Sep 10, 2015
Hi,

I would appreciate your responses on this please.

I checked for my crs score using the tool on this website and it showed to be 445. when I checked the same on the CIC website using the crs tool, it showed as 413.

Now when I filled out the express entry form my points dropped down drastically to 365 and my Canadian experience and Canadian education was showing as 0, so I asked for some help from a friend who had a score of some 460 points and who got an ITA in March, after he did some changes to my profile, I get an email today from CIC saying that my profile was updated and now my points have rises up to 430 and now I can see the points for work experience but not for CRS Canadian education.

My question here is that if the same information was entered all the time why is it that different points are displayed all the time. This is putting me in a lot of stress.

Kindly advice?

rocky789

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA Received 04 May
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Baji81 said:
I think , you Just submitted your EE profile. Right?? If that is the case, you can very well do that changes. Make sure, you have all the supporting docs to support the change to avoid any complications after ITA.
Yup you are right. Yes I have all the supporting documents.

Thanks

sam_vir

Apr 27, 2017
I received an ITA after submitting my Express Entry profile. I am primary applicant , However, I realized that I had made an error in the Accompanying, Express Entry Spouse Form - 'Study and language'->official language section-can XXX communicate in English/French? and mistakenly I answered 'neither' instead of 'Yes' as my spouse can communicate in English.
(PS:I am not using spouse language test points)

What do I do? shall I answer this question as ‘Yes’ in post ITA form while submitting PR application.

appreciate quick response.