AOR Received.
15/01/2017
Med's Done....
20/02/2017
Passport Req..
10/04/2017
Hi Guys,

PLEASE HELP ME BY ANSWERING THIS.

I have received an ITA for the 46th draw on November 2nd. I started gathering all the documents like PCC, Job letters, etc. Now I found out that I have made a mistake while filling up my work history. I have typed Technician instead of Technologist :(
My job letters support the fact that I worked as a Technologist. I re-calculated my CRS points and they remain unchanged.
So, My question is..... Can I make that change now after receiving ITA ???
What should I do now ?? :(

PLEASE HELP

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
reddyreddy said:
Hi Guys,

PLEASE HELP ME BY ANSWERING THIS.

I have received an ITA for the 46th draw on November 2nd. I started gathering all the documents like PCC, Job letters, etc. Now I found out that I have made a mistake while filling up my work history. I have typed Technician instead of Technologist :(
My job letters support the fact that I worked as a Technologist. I re-calculated my CRS points and they remain unchanged.
So, My question is..... Can I make that change now after receiving ITA ???
What should I do now ?? :(

PLEASE HELP
If this doesn't affect your score, I would just explain that in the LOE (letter of explanation)

Best of luck and congratulations :)

reddyreddy

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2017
Doc's Request.
10/03/2017
AOR Received.
15/01/2017
Med's Done....
20/02/2017
Passport Req..
10/04/2017
Ok will do that. Thank you.

But just for my information, Is it possible to make minute changes to profile at this stage which wont effect points ??
omarimam said:
If this doesn't affect your score, I would just explain that in the LOE (letter of explanation)

Best of luck and congratulations :)

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
reddyreddy said:

But just for my information, Is it possible to make minute changes to profile at this stage which wont effect points ??
Me personally never got an ITA before, so I am not aware of this. I would say that the profile is locked once you get ITA, and then you have to proof the information you have entered.

Here is a link to a previous discussion regarding the same question-->"http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-i-update-my-express-entry-profile-after-getting-ita-t413731.0.html"

Good luck budd!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reddyreddy said:

Yes, it is possible... if you think you need to explain those changes then write a LOE.

Cheers :)