+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I make a section called "Photos" and put them all together there?

rodriarano

Nov 12, 2011
Hi all!

Do you guys think it's fine if we make a section called "Photos" and put all the evidence photos there and on the questions in the different forms we just put something like: "For more evidence, please see the attached “Photos” section."???

I'm planing of maybe put next to the caption of each picture, a reference number to the question that the photo is evidence of. You think that's necessary or not?

Thanks for your opinion!!

Cheers,
Rod

;D

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rodriarano said:
Hi all!

Do you guys think it's fine if we make a section called "Photos" and put all the evidence photos there and on the questions in the different forms we just put something like: "For more evidence, please see the attached “Photos” section."???

I'm planing of maybe put next to the caption of each picture, a reference number to the question that the photo is evidence of. You think that's necessary or not?

Cheers,
Rod

;D

For each image, state the following -

Where it was taken (event/place).
Who is in it (left to right) and their relationship to you or your partner.
Who took it.
What is happening in the image.

Kazakhstan

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
rodriarano said:
Hi all!

Cheers,
Rod

;D
It's fine to do that. When we sent in our app, we haven't bothered to reference pics in the forms/questionnaire. Just stacked colour photocopies of the pics all together (about 6/page) and added handwritten captions to each (not too specific, like, wedding, honeymoon trip, etc).

Do any way you like as long as anyone can clearly understand what the pictures are.

rodriarano

Nov 12, 2011
Kazakhstan said:
It's fine to do that. When we sent in our app, we haven't bothered to reference pics in the forms/questionnaire. Just stacked colour photocopies of the pics all together (about 6/page) and added handwritten captions to each (not too specific, like, wedding, honeymoon, etc).

Do any way you like as long as anyone can clearly understand what the pictures are.
And you succeeded? hehe :)