+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN I MAKE A BANK STATEMENT FOR ONE DAY ONLY ?????????????????????????

Abu Atif

Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
Doc's Request.
All Sent along with package
Nomination.....
Funds deducted 18-04-2012
AOR Received.
PER received by email 24-04-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
Insha Allaah
Med's Request
Insha Allaah
Med's Done....
Insha Allaah
Interview........
Insha Allaah
Passport Req..
Insha Allaah
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allaah
LANDED..........
Insha Allaah
Forum Members !!! I filed my application my self and I have already received the PER (april 2012) London Visa office.

I suggest every one who intend to submit for 2012 July onward to strictly follow the

instruction guide = http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Document check = http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

you can get the PDF from = http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Coming back to point Proof of Funds

Under the document check list

No. 15 - Settlement Funds

If you read carefully it says

"Provide proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible currency for settlement in canada;

1- Current bank certification letter
2- Evidence of savings balance
3- fixed or time deposit statements.

In this definition there is NO WORD BANK STATEMENT.

No. 1 is bank certification letter. In simple english the account holders details and the balance available in the account at the end of business day.

There are many from the middle east who has provided this certificate.

In my view you can show even 5 years bank statement what is most important is at the time of landing the Immigration Office will ask just one question that will determine your fate in canada.

How much money are you carrying. If the amount required is less than
what is required as per this link you are IN CANADA or OUT of CANADA.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

This is what matter on your arrival to Canada do you have sufficient money or not.

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
Abu Atif said:
Forum Members !!! I filed my application my self and I have already received the PER (april 2012) London Visa office.

I suggest every one who intend to submit for 2012 July onward to strictly follow the

instruction guide = http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Document check = http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

you can get the PDF from = http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Coming back to point Proof of Funds

Under the document check list

No. 15 - Settlement Funds

If you read carefully it says

"Provide proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible currency for settlement in canada;

1- Current bank certification letter
2- Evidence of savings balance
3- fixed or time deposit statements.

In this definition there is NO WORD BANK STATEMENT.

No. 1 is bank certification letter. In simple english the account holders details and the balance available in the account at the end of business day.

There are many from the middle east who has provided this certificate.

In my view you can show even 5 years bank statement what is most important is at the time of landing the Immigration Office will ask just one question that will determine your fate in canada.

How much money are you carrying. If the amount required is less than
what is required as per this link you are IN CANADA or OUT of CANADA.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

This is what matter on your arrival to Canada do you have sufficient money or not.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
I submitted a 6month bank statement in my case.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
ajis said:
My friend has applied with a three months bank statement. He put RS 100000 and took a statement on next day. His balance before was only about less than INR 10000. So dont worry applied they want to see whether you have money or not at the time of application and on landing. They normally do not ask for the source. This is from somebodys personal experience....
Visa office want the bank statements because they want to be sure the money belongs to the applicant and has not just been borrowed for

If the money genuinely belongs to the OP, what's the harm in providing all the statements (not just one day)? If a large deposit is there and it is genuine it can easily be explained with receipts or other bank statements etc.

Melissa, are these funds genuinely yours, or have you borrowed them?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kyle said:
i have a concern regarding my proof of funds...

hope someone can answer for me...
me and my common law partner have a 1M amount in our joint account.
half of it is in 1 account, while the other half is in another account.

we do financing in one of the companies in the city.
we lend money for a 3% interest every month that we use for our monthly allowance.
there is a legal agreement contract that we have signed that such financing will take at certain period of time.

thus, the 1M amount that appears in the bank certificate, will be taken out from there for the financing.
if it happens that CIC requires a 6months bank statement, would it be okay if we show them the mutual agreement/contract that is notarized as a proof instead? that such amount is under our name and was only redirected to financing instead of being kept in the bank?

i need your suggestions please? thank you so much...

You basically need to be able to show the history of the money for the past 6+ months.

Imagine you are a visa officer and someone provides you with statements. What kinds of questions would you be asking? This large deposit for XXXX, where did it come from? How can I convince myself that the applicant has not borrowed the money?

Just as long as you can show documents for the money going in and out of your account you will be fine.

Wayne.

mzb

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Doc's Request.
18 January 2010
AOR Received.
29 January 2010
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
30th june 2010 to london office
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 August 2012; PPR2 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th october 2012
LANDED..........
Landed safely in Toronto on 5th feb 2013.
melisssa said:
hi all !
im applying for the skilled worker visa as a pharmacist.
can i make a bank statement for one day only ?
or does it have to be showing transactions for 1 month ? 3 months ? 6 months ?
someone please tell me the period needed ?
thanks all.
there is alot of misconception and people misguide alot. when i applied in 2009 i submitted 15 days statement. when u ll get through ur case they r going to ask u again with passport. secondly cic r preferring new applicants. if u apply now trust me u ll get through within 15 to 16 months. whereas it took pre june applicants 29 months to get their visas an completion of case.

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seema.Malik said:
Hello darwaish,

I saw ur timelines of application and it seems that you have got the fastest processing time among all LVO applicants. Can u plz share ur NOC and secret of success??
Seema- Its all with the Blessings of Allah kareem
I did nothing special except to keep praying 'if this is the best path, let it come to me in the easiest way'
Belong to 4152 tribe which btw is NOT a very attractive one to catch LVO's eye :)
Best

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
I am a joint account holder in a bank account with my parents. The amount of money in that account is more than what cic wants. I am the 3rd applicant in that account. The statement of the previous 5 months shows my name.

Would the bank statement suffice? or should I have my own account statement where I am the principal account holder ?

Please advise.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
In terms of funds required, the number of the applicant's family members includes both accompanying and non-accompanying dependants.

Acceptable proof of funds are:
-bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable fixed deposits in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-property valuations of property which is unencumbered by debt in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:
-bank accounts in someone else's name;
-bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);
-bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada;
-vehicle valuations;
-jewellery valuations.

Based on above points, its better you have an account where you are the principal account holder :)

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggy999 said:
In terms of funds required, the number of the applicant's family members includes both accompanying and non-accompanying dependants.

Acceptable proof of funds are:
-bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable fixed deposits in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-property valuations of property which is unencumbered by debt in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:
-bank accounts in someone else's name;
-bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);
-bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada;
-vehicle valuations;
-jewellery valuations.

Based on above points, its better you have an account where you are the principal account holder :)
may i know please where you got these info. thanks

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
kyle

No. The amount must stay lazy at the bank during the whole processing time.

table

Mar 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
n/a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14th march 2011 & Alhamdulillah IP from 22nd June 2012
Med's Request
17-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2012
LANDED..........
06/12/2012
When I applied just sent Bank certification letter with POF money for one (1) applicant.But after 15 months my status is In Process and asked me to submit Bank statement entire period of employment in the UK.But Question is my company giving a 'Cash' so how can I show my statement?Just only 7 years statement with my deposit and expenditures transaction.It will be nagetive impact on my application or not?If negative then what can I do please let me know forum members plz?