+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I mail visa application to LA? Plz help

Anubond005

May 14, 2015
Hello there,
I never realized that applying for canada visa can be so cumbersome. I am applying for my in laws and want to send by mail to the LA office because of the faster processing there. I am not able to find a single link on how to mail the application and steps involved with it. Can please someone help me with the process of mailing the docs to the LA office. Do we send it to VAC or the consulate. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

amelia1727

Mar 10, 2012
Anubond005 said:
Hello there,
I never realized that applying for canada visa can be so cumbersome. I am applying for my in laws and want to send by mail to the LA office because of the faster processing there. I am not able to find a single link on how to mail the application and steps involved with it. Can please someone help me with the process of mailing the docs to the LA office. Do we send it to VAC or the consulate. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
It is much more easier if you apply online. Once approved, you will received a letter stating where to submit your passport for finalization. I did it for my parents even if they are from overseas.