+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i live with other man while im not legally divorced yet?

Blue Lady

Jan 17, 2013
Hello guys! I have one question. I am a PR here in canada. i am married and with a kid. Its just that things between me and my husband are not working out well. I told him i want to live with my son separately from him. And he agreed to it. Though i havent filed a divorce yet, is it possible for me to live with other man (the one i love now)? Will i not be violating any law as i am not legally divorced yet? Also, will it not deport my new man as he just have a working visa (just in case my husband will change his mind as he have many relatives who doesnt mind their own business)?

I really need your advice. Thank you so much for your help!

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
Blue Lady said:
Hello guys! I have one question. I am a PR here in canada. i am married and with a kid. Its just that things between me and my husband are not working out well. I told him i want to live with my son separately from him. And he agreed to it.

Though i havent filed a divorce yet, is it possible for me to live with other man (the one i love now)?
Yes, it is your choice.

Will i not be violating any law as i am not legally divorced yet?
NO. Unless you get married again without getting divorced legally.

Also, will it not deport my new man as he just have a working visa
It won't deport your new man, unless he is violating terms of his visa.

(just in case my husband will change his mind as he have many relatives who doesnt mind their own business)?
That will be your decision also.

I really need your advice. Thank you so much for your help!
Take Care.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
This doesn't concern immigration as it's a domestic situation, unless you get divorced and then sponsor the new man