+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I keep only the deposit summary in my bank statement ,POF canada application

nishchitha

Apr 27, 2019
Hi ,

I have a bank letter with an official signature that mentions the total amount for Canada PR application
To show 6 months balance i took the account summary statement and included only account summary balance and deposit summary showing where the deposits came from.
I removed the withdrawal summary because I assumed the officers will not be interested in my withdrawal transactions.
Now I am worried that when they look at the statement they might question me for removing withdrawal transactions from the statement and keeping only deposit statements.
Will this be an issue and should I withdraw my application.

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi ,

I have a bank letter with an official signature that mentions the total amount for Canada PR application
To show 6 months balance i took the account summary statement and included only account summary balance and deposit summary showing where the deposits came from.
I removed the withdrawal summary because I assumed the officers will not be interested in my withdrawal transactions.
Now I am worried that when they look at the statement they might question me for removing withdrawal transactions from the statement and keeping only deposit statements.
Will this be an issue and should I withdraw my application.
Hi,

What is AOR??

You should share the complete account statement rather than half of it. But no need to withdraw your application. You can always re-submit the statement for the same period via webform. Just ensure that it is for same period for which you had given last time. Just add letter of explanation along with that explaining the reason for submitting the deposit part only.

Good luck

Reactions: nishchitha

nishchitha

Apr 27, 2019
This is for Canada PR apll
Hi,

What is AOR??

You should share the complete account statement rather than half of it. But no need to withdraw your application. You can always re-submit the statement for the same period via webform. Just ensure that it is for same period for which you had given last time. Just add letter of explanation along with that explaining the reason for submitting the deposit part only.

Good luck

Thank you so much for your response. I hope me sending the withdrawals now and not before will not cause any issue

nishchitha

Apr 27, 2019
I am scared that they might say that because i didn't include withdrawals in my statement that could be misrepresentation . Am I being paranoid ?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I am scared that they might say that because i didn't include withdrawals in my statement that could be misrepresentation . Am I being paranoid ?
Don't worry about this yet. If the visa officer thinks you were trying to hide something, you will have a chance to respond.

nishchitha

Apr 27, 2019
Don't worry about this yet. If the visa officer thinks you were trying to hide something, you will have a chance to respond.
So should i not send the withdrawals summary now through a web form ? and wait for them to question me instead ?

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
This is for Canada PR apll

Thank you so much for your response. I hope me sending the withdrawals now and not before will not cause any issue
Hi

I am talking about Canada PR application only.

Once you get ITA (Invitation to apply), you fill eAPR in the same login of your Express Entry profile and once you submit all documents and your application, you get AOR ( acknowledgement of receipt) in your EE profile inbox, so I was asking what is your AOR date to understand you are in which stage.
Also whenever a candidate fill and submit eAPR and later realise that he/she has missed or wrongly entered some information, they can correct it by submitting corrected version and a letter if explanation via webform.

Also what is your CRS score? So if your CRS is well above 450 and you are assured of getting ITA again in coming draws and don't want to take any chance and play 200% safe then you can withdraw and again enter in next draw.

nishchitha

Apr 27, 2019
Hi

I am talking about Canada PR application only.

Once you get ITA (Invitation to apply), you fill eAPR in the same login of your Express Entry profile and once you submit all documents and your application, you get AOR ( acknowledgement of receipt) in your EE profile inbox, so I was asking what is your AOR date to understand you are in which stage.
Also whenever a candidate fill and submit eAPR and later realise that he/she has missed or wrongly entered some information, they can correct it by submitting corrected version and a letter if explanation via webform.

Also what is your CRS score? So if your CRS is well above 450 and you are assured of getting ITA again in coming draws and don't want to take any chance and play 200% safe then you can withdraw and again enter in next draw.
Thank you for your response, if I withdraw how long will
The withdrawals process take ?