+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I improve my IELTS score after ITA?

Mar 30, 2023
I received an ITA, but I think I will lose a few points on spouse education documentation because WES categorization says "from a non-recognized organization".
If I assume the officer will deduct those points, which will put me below the cut off for the invited round, am I able to make up some points for IELTS and still take this offer? I only need to add 2 points to go above the cut off, either I can get a better score or can obtain this from spouse's IELTS.

Thanks for the advice.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I received an ITA, but I think I will lose a few points on spouse education documentation because WES categorization says "from a non-recognized organization".
If I assume the officer will deduct those points, which will put me below the cut off for the invited round, am I able to make up some points for IELTS and still take this offer? I only need to add 2 points to go above the cut off, either I can get a better score or can obtain this from spouse's IELTS.

Thanks for the advice.
Since you got an ITA, it's due to the profile you had submitted. You can't ammend it and go for a new IELTS to be added now and score ammendment.You have to wait for next correspondence