+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I get in Canadian university with 6.87/10 CGPA(Indian System) which I think is not that great but my other profiles are good?

Xero1234

Jul 24, 2020
With 6.87 CGPA (last two years is 7.6), 2 research papers, 6 months internship as a machine learning intern, 3 projects, one volunteering work, an IELTS score of 7.5. What all Canadian University can one apply for MS in computer science (non-thesis/project/course-based/co-op)?

I'm from India with three years of bachelor's degree BCA(Bachelors in computer application) from a NAAC 'A' grade University, will do a one-year pg diploma to make it four. My final semester CGPA was 9.45/10.

I also have a CEH(certified ethical hacker) certificate from EC-council and a deep learning specialization certificate from Coursera.

Please help me figure out what all universities I can apply for a Masters's in computer science (non-thesis/project/course-based/co-op) in Canada. I saw on the internet but I'm confused about which universities to select in Canada?Thanks

Here is the list of university I selected :
  1. McMaster University
  2. University of Calgary
  3. University of Alberta
  4. Queen's University
  5. University of Ottawa
  6. Carleton University
  7. University of Manitoba
  8. York University
  9. Dalhousie University
  10. Brock University
  11. Concordia
  12. University of Windsor
  13. Memorial University
  14. University of New Brunswick
  15. University of Winnipeg
  16. University of Montreal
  17. Queen's University
  18. SFU
  19. Western University
  20. University of Victoria
  21. saint mary university
  22. Acadia university
Is this good for Ms in CS. Which university to sort out? Is there any more university I should look out for?

Ps: I tried to convert my CGPA in 4 point scale it shows me different values eg from wes igpa calculator it shows 3.1/4 and in McGill, it's showing 3.7. In my university, it's B or B+ grade