+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i get Canada Student visa with 1.5 year Gap after graduating in B.tech?

ballydhanoa

Jun 3, 2017
hello all,
my profile is
10th 60%
Diploma (2013)68%
B.tech ECE (2016) 80%
IELTS 7 overall
After completing my btech in 2016 i took ielts exam and got band 7 overall score. then i applied in some german universities for Master of Science in Communication Engineering and got admission and moved to germany on student visa in march 2017. after coming here i had faced some problems and i dropped out in may 2017. now i applied in lambton college for graduate certificate in Wireless networking which is 2 year course for Jan 2018 intake. so my gap will be of 1.5 year till jan. so my question is can i get canada student visa? although i have proof of applying in german uni and visa on my passport and proof of studying during that time and i can give reason of dropout as my father had accident so i had to go back.. but now my question is can i get canada study visa? if yes what are the chances and if no what are the reason.
pls give your suggestions

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
1.5 yrs gap is not a big deal.

Incomplete education from Germany will be a problem. But you have a good reason, father's accident.

So overall, there is a chance worth trying. Be honest and explain everything with proper documentation.

Good luck!

ballydhanoa

Jun 3, 2017
got visa
1.5 yrs gap is not a big deal.

Incomplete education from Germany will be a problem. But you have a good reason, father's accident.

So overall, there is a chance worth trying. Be honest and explain everything with proper documentation.

Good luck!