+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I get a close work permit from outside of Canada with CSQ and visitor visa

Feb 9, 2020
Portsmouth, Virginia(VA), 23707
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone,

I have a tough situation and really appreciate any help with answering my question.

I am graduated from Mcgill University and my visa has already been expired. My post-graduation work permit is also going to expire next month. However, I am preparing for the French exam and hopefully will apply for CSQ next month. So, I am wondering whether if I go to my home country after my french exam and then apply for CSQ and visitor visa from there, can I come back to Canada with my visitor visa and issued CSQ, and assuming find a job, get a close-work permit.

Thanks in advance

Feb 9, 2020
Portsmouth, Virginia(VA), 23707
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone,

I have a tough situation and really appreciate any help with answering my question.

I am graduated from Mcgill University and my visa has already been expired. My post-graduation work permit is also going to expire next month. However, I am preparing for the French exam and hopefully will apply for CSQ next month. So, I am wondering whether if I go to my home country after my french exam and then apply for CSQ and visitor visa from there, can I come back to Canada with my visitor visa and issued CSQ, and assuming find a job, get a close-work permit.rufus

Thanks in advance
thanks i found the solution