+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I Get 3yrs PGWP or PR of Canada?

Mar 8, 2018
Jeddah
Hi Guys,

I completed my 3yrs Higher National Diploma (HND) in Applied Accounting from UK. Now I am planning to move Canada for getting PR. I have some questions:
1- what are the easy ways to get PR of Canada base on my this qualification or I have to go Canada for some study?
2- I heard that in 1yr PG diploma I can get only 1yr PGWP? Can I apply For PR of Canada within that time of period of 1Yr PGWP? Or I have to take admission in some course. Of 2yrs duration?
3-Do I have any advantage of my UK Diploma which was 3yrs full time study?
I don’t want to go for express entry.. can I get job in Canada base on my that study?
I am SAP Certified Consultant and have 2yrs of experience on it too.

Looking your replies thanks.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi Guys,

I completed my 3yrs Higher National Diploma (HND) in Applied Accounting from UK. Now I am planning to move Canada for getting PR. I have some questions:
1- what are the easy ways to get PR of Canada base on my this qualification or I have to go Canada for some study?
2- I heard that in 1yr PG diploma I can get only 1yr PGWP? Can I apply For PR of Canada within that time of period of 1Yr PGWP? Or I have to take admission in some course. Of 2yrs duration?
3-Do I have any advantage of my UK Diploma which was 3yrs full time study?
I don’t want to go for express entry.. can I get job in Canada base on my that study?
I am SAP Certified Consultant and have 2yrs of experience on it too.

Looking your replies thanks.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=010&top=4

If you only get a 1 year PGWP based on studies in Canada, it's unlikely that you would gain enough employment experience to qualify for CEC (which is still Express Entry).

You say that you don't want to go via Express Entry. What else did you have in mind?

Mar 8, 2018
Jeddah
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=010&top=4

If you only get a 1 year PGWP based on studies in Canada, it's unlikely that you would gain enough employment experience to qualify for CEC (which is still Express Entry).

You say that you don't want to go via Express Entry. What else did you have in mind?
In my mind I’m actively looking for study in Canada for doing diploma in Business management .but after read so many threads in this forum now I’m bit confused.
Confused about where should apply for study visa coz of PNP rules..As I mentioned earlier that I’m looking for lowest fees institute in Canada and which I can easily afford.. if you can guide me for the exact information about that institute regarding their PNP rule .. then I will be very appreciate your concern.. one more question . When I did my HND , I did one English course at the beginning of my study which was called access course..is that still not worthy for Canada? It was kinda Language course..

Looking forward your assistance

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
You will probably get more replies/insight if you post it in the forums about getting PR status. Note that you are in the Residency Obligation section of the forum which is about maintaining PR status once you have it.

Reactions: jrjayl and YVR123