+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DannOver

Newbie
May 6, 2026
1
0
So the topic is "can I find remote work using temporary numbers to apply on work?" I know sms man provide Canada phone numbers and I can buy it for like a month or even a year, but not really sure that I'll be hire. What you think/know? Is it possible just with B2-C1, zeal for work and fake number find a job? If you had a similar experience, please tell me
 
Why do you need remote work in Canada if not in Canada? If you don't have work authorization to work in Canada then cannot work.
 
A temporary phone number won’t solve the main issue. Canadian employers usually need to know where you live, whether you can legally work there, and how you’ll be paid for tax purposes. Using a fake number can get your application rejected or cause problems later. I’d be upfront about your location and look for companies hiring internationally or contractor roles. Strong English helps, but clear communication and relevant experience matter more than enthusiasm alone.

Some employers now use AI recruiting software to screen remote applicants, sometimes with video questions, so having a good internet connection and a quiet setup is worth preparing.