January 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
IELTS Request
January 2012 with application package
File Transfer...
August 2013
Hi.

I applied for the Quebec Immigration programe and my selection certificate was issued. Now I have a problem because I applied with my wife and three kids STATING WE ARE TRAVELLING TOGETHER.

Now my financial situation have detororiated DRASTICALLY and I am not able to travel with such a large family again. Is there any possiblity I can travel alone and they follow when I must have settled down over there. Or we must travel all at once as stated on the initial application.

Note: The selection certificate was issued individual and they have the same expiry date of up to 2019. So I was wondering if it was possible to use my own CSQ and apply for my visa and later when I am stable in Canada I can now apply for them before the CSQ expires. Please let me know.

Kind Regards

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maboy said:
Hi.

I applied for the Quebec Immigration programe and my selection certificate was issued. Now I have a problem because I applied with my wife and three kids STATING WE ARE TRAVELLING TOGETHER.

Now my financial situation have detororiated DRASTICALLY and I am not able to travel with such a large family again. Is there any possiblity I can travel alone and they follow when I must have settled down over there. Or we must travel all at once as stated on the initial application.

Note: The selection certificate was issued individual and they have the same expiry date of up to 2019. So I was wondering if it was possible to use my own CSQ and apply for my visa and later when I am stable in Canada I can now apply for them before the CSQ expires. Please let me know.

Kind Regards
\
Yes. No issue to travel alone now and they join you later.

Maboy

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Cameroon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
IELTS Request
January 2012 with application package
File Transfer...
August 2013
Hi , even when I stated on my innitial application we are traveling together? And do i need to apply for our visas at once or I can do mine and they do theirs later on.

Thanks for you help.

purple_buscuit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
none but sent anyway
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10-02-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Maboy said:
Hi , even when I stated on my innitial application we are traveling together? And do i need to apply for our visas at once or I can do mine and they do theirs later on.

Thanks for you help.
You still have to list them for immigration, just mark them as non-accompanying.