+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I eligible to apply CERB if I still working as part time ?

Mallu67

May 22, 2015
Hi friends ,am very confused now .please help me. Am the only one working in my family . Am working as a cook .Working two different part time jobs ( one in the morning and other one in the evening )because of covid-19 I got lay off from my evening job.and they forward my ROE to CRA.presently I am working in one job only. So my question is can I apply for CERB or not ?there is so many people they are facing the same issues like me.please give me a reply if anyone knows . I hope it will help all
Of us . Thanks..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi friends ,am very confused now .please help me. Am the only one working in my family . Am working as a cook .Working two different part time jobs ( one in the morning and other one in the evening )because of covid-19 I got lay off from my evening job.and they forward my ROE to CRA.presently I am working in one job only. So my question is can I apply for CERB or not ?there is so many people they are facing the same issues like me.please give me a reply if anyone knows . I hope it will help all
Of us . Thanks..
You don't qualify because you are still working.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Of us . Thanks..
Apply for EI if you have enough insurable hours . It’s called Working while on claim