+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I do two upfront medical test . Urgent advice needed

ade1978

Aug 11, 2023
Please I need guidance, I did upfront medical 20th July, 2023,that has been submitted to IRCC by the physician. Panel, BUT I have not apply for Visa , so I do not have any account on the IRCC portal.
I am thinking of doing another upfront medical test with a different hospital and submitted the new one when I am applying for Visa.
My question is
1. Is the allowed
2. Will the upfront has a different unique medical identifier number?
3. What does IRCC use to identify/link each applicant upfront medical to their account.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Please I need guidance, I did upfront medical 20th July, 2023,that has been submitted to IRCC by the physician. Panel, BUT I have not apply for Visa , so I do not have any account on the IRCC portal.
I am thinking of doing another upfront medical test with a different hospital and submitted the new one when I am applying for Visa.
My question is
1. Is the allowed
2. Will the upfront has a different unique medical identifier number?
3. What does IRCC use to identify/link each applicant upfront medical to their account.
What visa are you applying for? Up front is only allowed for certain types.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I have done one before now .
My question is that can I do the second one? I have not apply for any visa as at now
Medicals are good for 1 year, if you aren't applying for anything right now then wait until you are going to apply. There is no problem with doing another one after the previous one has expired. If we haven't answered your question then we don't understand what you are asking.

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
Medicals are good for 1 year, if you aren't applying for anything right now then wait until you are going to apply. There is no problem with doing another one after the previous one has expired. If we haven't answered your question then we don't understand what you are asking.
Please do you have any idea why ircc will ask for Study permit payment receipt ?