+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I do my medical exam after i apply?

Santo_Kaka

Apr 30, 2020
I did not managed to complete my medical exam before I submit my application on May 13th. I have completed my biometrics on May 23rd.
I'm still waiting for IME notice.
To save time, can I complete my medical exam now, and submit it to IRCC later?

Thank you!

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
But is there a sequence number or code,.IRCC will be able to match it up with physician?
You can tell the hospital that you're going for upfront medicals and give them your UCI which can be found in your BIL. They will then give you an eMedical sheet that you can send through webform as well.

Alpha_X

Jun 7, 2021
I did not managed to complete my medical exam before I submit my application on May 13th. I have completed my biometrics on May 23rd.
I'm still waiting for IME notice.
To save time, can I complete my medical exam now, and submit it to IRCC later?

Thank you!
Did you apply from UAE?

dawit Melesse

Aug 1, 2020
You can tell the hospital that you're going for upfront medicals and give them your UCI which can be found in your BIL. They will then give you an eMedical sheet that you can send through webform as well.
I took upfront medical examination after I submit my application and I upload the information sheet via webform & ircc confirmed the receipt of the file. But here as you are saying shall I contact the physician give my UCI no. & inform him to send it using that?

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
I took upfront medical examination after I submit my application and I upload the information sheet via webform & ircc confirmed the receipt of the file. But here as you are saying shall I contact the physician give my UCI no. & inform him to send it using that?
Since you have already did the upfront medical, that is not needed.

Santo_Kaka

Apr 30, 2020
I checked with hospital again today, they are certain that if i do my exam before receiving notice, I may have to do it again.because IRCC won't be able to match it up! Frustrating! is there any official document that states whether CAN or CANNOT do my exam in between submitting application and receive IME notice?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I checked with hospital again today, they are certain that if i do my exam before receiving notice, I may have to do it again.because IRCC won't be able to match it up! Frustrating! is there any official document that states whether CAN or CANNOT do my exam in between submitting application and receive IME notice?
You wont have to do it again as long as they include your Application or UCI number and link ehealth with that. It should be fine. If they insist then change the authorized clinic if within same town.